Hot pot, as a traditional Chinese dish, is widely spread throughout China. The most spicy hot pot is in Sichuan, it is very popular. The hot pot can divide into the different part and then choose the different types of soup into your pot, next you need to choose the foods that add in your hot pot, also you can add the seasoning as well. In winter, many people wants to taste the hot pot, because it’s can make you warm and in summer, the cold beverage with the hot pot, it’s will be very good.
How to make Chinese Hot Pot?
1. Prepare the broth in a large pot which would be used to cook the hot pot ingredients
Stew the bones of meat with some seasoning herbs in the pot until the flavor of meat and seasonings are fully permeated in the froth.
2. Place an electric heating plate on the table to heat the soup
Place it in the center of the dining table to ensure that everything on the table could be accessed by everyone.
3. Slice a variety of meat thinly to be cooked in the hot pot
Slicing thinly will ensure that the ingredients will cook quickly and completely.You could choose the meat as you like. Beef, pork, fish fillets thinly sliced, squid and shrimp are all good choices.
4. Prepare vegetables and other side dishes
Choose any leafy greens as you like, such as spinach, cabbage, mushroom, potatoes.For side dishes, tofu, blood tofu, fish balls, noodles made from bean or sweet potato starch are all great choices.
5. Prepare the condiment for the sauce to dip the ingredients
The sauce mainly includes soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce.
6. Prepare some noodles alongside the hot pot as a side dish
Use the broth to cook the noodles at the end of the meal with some vegetables boiled together.